The start of the New Year is the ideal time to re-evaluate and define your professional and organizational goals; rethink and launch the operational strategies for your organization; and rededicate yourself to maintaining a safe, thoughtful and innovative work environment for the members of your business. Here at NJHRPG, we will do the same.
In 2018 we will be re-evaluating our offerings to ensure we continue to provide the best services and that we are meeting your needs as an HR leader.
During this time of transition, NJHRPG will not be offering programs. As your professional association, we want to ensure that you have the relevant resources to accomplish your goals, and, therefore, we encourage you to join and attend the national organization, HR People + Strategy (HRPS). At HRPS, you will find many offerings to keep you informed, competitive and forward-thinking. Your Executive Membership benefits will include:
- Executive Connections – Meaningful and exclusive networking opportunities with other HR leaders at in-person and virtual events.
- Trends and News – Executive-level articles from leading HR practitioners and academics found in our quarterly People + Strategy journal, business book summaries, white papers written by top thought leaders in the HR community, and webinars discussing current and future strategic trends, best practices and analysis by eminent human capital management thought leaders.
- People + Strategy SmartBrief – A twice-a-week news brief providing tightly written summaries on the most essential business news affecting people and strategy from around the country and around the world.
- Forward-Thinking Exchanges – Access to our members-only online community, our LinkedIn community and our events.
- Members-Only Discounts – Save hundreds annually on events such as the HR People + Strategy Annual Conference, the Strategic HR Forum and the CHRO Summit.
- A Complimentary SHRM Membership – Gain instant access to a wealth of HR resources with membership in the Society for Human Resource Management, including weekly webcasts, in-depth survey reports, daily online news about the latest workplace trends and 10 issues of HR Magazine.
Should you want to attend more local events, we encourage you to connect with the New York HRPS affiliate (NYHRPS). NYHRPS holds monthly meetings, alternating mornings and evenings, as NJHRPG has done.
We will share updates as we progress in our efforts to revamp our offerings and look forward to providing you with new programming that will meet your needs and expectations as an HR leader.
We thank you in advance for your support and understanding during this time of change!